Learn how to config a cheat

4hm3d

Customer

4hm3d

Customer
Status
Reaction score
A lot of people have been blaming nixware's resolver without even knowing how to config a cheat, here is some ss media for nn dogs
Please don't ask for my config. Its private and only I use. Maybe I give it later but for now its private.

Attachments

roudy

Ganar dinero 💵
Customer

roudy

Ganar dinero 💵
Customer
Status
Reaction score
++++++ so fucking true, people blaiming nixware for bad resolver etc. Its just bad config guys

Last edited:

dreihvh

just chillin'
Customer

dreihvh

just chillin'
Customer
Status
Reaction score
++++++ so fucking true, people blaiming nixware for bad resolver etc. Its just bad config guys
the resolver is ok but sometimes missing too much, every resolver miss slowwalk but nixware resolver miss in air, running.

BROSGARCIA

Customer

BROSGARCIA

Customer
Status
Reaction score
honestly nixware isnt bad but the resolver does miss you cant deny that, mostly in air a few ppl when slowwalk but not really ppl when they running but i feel like dreihvh aint liying it has those kinds of moments but for 2$ this cheat is good for rage and legit

4hm3d

Customer

4hm3d

Customer
Status
Reaction score
honestly nixware isnt bad but the resolver does miss you cant deny that, mostly in air a few ppl when slowwalk but not really ppl when they running but i feel like dreihvh aint liying it has those kinds of moments but for 2$ this cheat is good for rage and legit
Nixware as of now is the best cheap cheat you can possibly get.
Its very good for legit and even better for semi-rage
I'm not saying that the rage bot is perfect (the dt is very slow, hideshot is not even working properly, resolver can be updated) but its not bad for $2 what so ever!

BROSGARCIA

Customer

BROSGARCIA

Customer
Status
Reaction score
glad to see that we all understand the cheat performance not like retards going ape shit for spending 2$ and acting like they just wasted 20$